Downloadapkgratis.com – Free Download Riot.im – open team collaboration v0.8.18 released on 8 November 2018 | 5:39 pm and this Riot.im – open team collaboration v0.8.18 Android by www.Downloadapkgratis.com Welcome to Riot.im: a new world of open communication!Riot.im is a simple and elegant collaboration environment that gathers all of your different conversations and app integrations into one single app.
Built around group chatrooms, Riot.im lets you share messages, images, videos and files – interact with your tools and access all your different communities under one roof. One single identity and place for all your teams: no need to switch accounts, work and chat with people from different organisations in public or private rooms: from professional projects to school trips, Riot.im will become the center of all your discussions!
Now with end-to-end encryption!
• Instantly share messages, images, videos and files of any kind within groups of any size
• Voice and video 1-1 and conference calling via WebRTC
• End-to-end encryption using Olm (https://matrix.org/git/olm)
• See who’s reading your messages with read receipts
• Communicate with users anywhere in the Matrix.org ecosystem – not just Riot.im users!
• Discover and invite users by email address
• Participate in guest-accessible public rooms
• Highly scalable – supports hundreds of rooms and thousands of users
• Fully synchronised message history across multiple devices and browsers
• Finely configurable notification settings, synchronised over all devices
• Infinite searchable chat history
• Permalinks to messages
• Full message search
• Excellent support for all Android device sizes and orientations
• Riot.im is a Matrix client – built on the Matrix.org open standard and ecosystem, providing interoperability with all other Matrix compatible apps, servers and integrations
• Entirely open sourced under the permissive Apache License – get the code from https://github.com/vector-im/vector-android. Pull requests welcome!
• Trivially extensible via the open Matrix Client-Server API (https://matrix.org/docs/spec)
• Run your own server! You can use the default matrix.org server or run your own Matrix home server (e.g. https://matrix.org/docs/projects/server/synapse.html)
Discover truly efficient and open collaboration with Riot.im!Riot.im – open team collaborationhttps://lh3.googleusercontent.com/2mA_QBr74p9ALrNUadjQVmrUw5aRtb8BMqYTBcyilbc6XFkw6n6qw0hwGIw4Rw_4Cw4=w200https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/XQcTxOxRhuQEGQ4qcMbu9CpeaeRBCqlHdWybAF-Ek2e9QOr1SIfXOk_tKF-GGIWcITg=w700https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=im.vector.alphaVector.Creations.LimitedVector Creations LimitedCommunicationCommunication0.8.18November 6, 20184.1 and up21.0 M4.4Rated for 12+100,000 – 200,000You can now enable the lazy loading of room members in the Labs section of the setting to improve performance and application startup time960695127383466DOWNLOAD APK