Free Download TamoSoft CommView 6.5.764 Multilingual-P2P full version released on 12 September 2017 | 1:24 pm by downloadapkgratis.com for windows PC.
P2P group released new update of “TamoSoft CommView” Enjoy.
Description: CommView is a powerful network monitor and analyzer designed for LAN administrators, security professionals, network programmers, home users…virtually anyone who wants a full picture of the traffic flowing through a PC or LAN segment. Loaded with many user-friendly features, CommView combines performance and flexibility with an ease of use unmatched in the industry.
This application captures every packet on the wire to display important information such as a list of packets and network connections, vital statistics, protocol distribution charts, and so on. You can examine, save, filter, import and export captured packets, view protocol decodes down to the lowest layer with full analysis of over 100 supported protocols. With this information, CommView can help you pinpoint network problems and troubleshoot software and hardware.
CommView includes a VoIP analyzer for in-depth analysis, recording, and playback of SIP and H.323 voice communications. For remote monitoring tasks, you can use our special, optional add-on for CommView: CommView Remote Agent. It allows CommView users to capture network traffic on any computer where Remote Agent is running, regardless of the computer’s physical location. This powerful and unique technology broadens your monitoring range: you are no longer limited by your LAN segment or personal computer.
What You Can Do with CommView:
– View detailed IP connections statistics: IP addresses, ports, sessions, etc.
– Reconstruct TCP sessions.
– Map packets to the application that is sending or receiving them.
– View protocols distribution, bandwidth utilization, and network nodes charts and tables.
– Generate traffic reports in real time.
– Browse captured and decoded packets in real time.
– Search for strings or hex data in captured packet contents.
– Import and export packets in Sniffer®, EtherPeek™, AiroPeek™, Observer®, NetMon, Wireshark/Tcpdump, and Wireshark/pcapng formats, export packets in hex and text formats.
– Configure alarms that can notify you about important events, such as suspicious packets, high bandwidth utilization, unknown addresses, etc.
– Create your own plug-ins for decoding any protocol.
– Exchange data with your application over TCP/IP.
– Export any IP address to SmartWhois for quick, easy IP lookup.
– Capture loopback traffic.