Download Star Walk 2 – Sky Guide: View Stars Day and Night v18.104.22.168-P2P APK released on 10 June 2018 | 6:56 am by downloadapkgratis.com for Mobile phone or tablet with OS Adnroid.
P2P group has released an updated version of “Star Walk 2 – Sky Guide: View Stars Day and Night”.
Description: Star Walk 2 is an impressively good looking app for astronomy stargazing at any time and place, observing planets, constellations and stars in real time.
Identify stars in the night sky map live!
Star Walk 2 – Sky Guide: View Stars Day and Night is a perfect constellations, stars and planets finder which can be used by both adults and children, space amateurs and serious stargazers to learn astronomy by themselves. It is also a great educational tool for teachers to use during the natural science lessons.
- This astronomical telescope shows sky map on your screen in whatever direction you are pointing the device. To navigate, you pan your view on screen by swiping in any direction, zoom out by pinching the screen or zoom in by stretching it.
- Try the augmented reality view. Orient your device toward the sky and this astronomy app activates your camera so you can see charted objects appear superimposed on live sky objects.
- Learn a lot about the Solar system, comets, asteroids, spacecraft and nebulas, identify in real time. Search and find any celestial body following a special pointer on the celestial map of the sky. Enjoy sky observation!
- Get a deeper understanding of the constellation’s scale and place in the night sky map. Enjoy observing wonderful 3D models of constellations, turn them upside down, read their stories.
- Touching a clock-face icon at the upper-right corner of the screen allows you select any date and time and lets you go forward or backward in time and watch the night sky in fast motion.
- Except for celestial bodies, find and study the deep-sky objects, satellites, meteor showers, extensive information about Solar system.
- A slider at the left-hand edge of the screen lets you see the sky at different wavelengths. See objects that are only visible at radio, microwave, infrared, ultraviolet, X-ray, or gamma-ray frequencies.
- The night-mode of the astronomical telescope will make sky observation at night time more comfortable. Find constellations and stars day and night!