Downloadapkgratis.com – Download Gratis Speccy – ZX Spectrum Emulator released on 2 October 2017 | 5:08 pm and this Speccy – ZX Spectrum Emulator Android by Downloadapkgratis.com
Speccy – ZX Spectrum Emulator
2 October 2017
2.2 and up
Speccy is a Sinclair ZX Spectrum home computer emulator. It will run software written for Spectrum 16k, 48k, 128k, +2, +2A, +3, Timex Sinclair, Pentagon, and Skorpion home computers. Features:
* Specifically optimized for Android devices, using ARM assembler and running at the same speed as a real Spectrum.
* Full screen portrait mode emulation, with options for simulating TV scanlines and fuzzy TV display.
* Records soundtrack to MIDI files.
* Includes both physical and touch screen keyboard support.
* Includes NetPlay functionality for playing over local network or Internet.
* Includes WorldOfSpectrum.org software archive browser.
* Supports snapshots (*.sna, *.z80).
* Supports loading from tapes (*.tap, *.tzx files), with authentic tape sounds.
* Supports TR-DOS and a variety of other disk image formats (*.trd, *.scl, *.fdi, *.dsk).
* Supports 128k and Fuller sound chips.
* Emulates Cursor, Protek, AGF, Kempston, and Sinclair Interface II joysticks, using touch screen, physical keyboard, or accelerometer.
* Emulates Kempston mouse.
* Emulates ZX Printer and other printers.
* Supports GoogleTV devices running Android 4.x (Jelly Bean), such as LG G2/G3.
* Supports Moga, iCade, Nyko PlayPad, and other Bluetooth and USB gamepads.
* Supports Xperia Play gaming buttons.
Speccy package itself does not contain any Spectrum programs. You should place your own Spectrum files onto the SD card before running Speccy.
Please, do not run any software you do not own with Speccy. The author cannot and will not tell you where to find free Spectrum programs.
Please, report any encountered problems here:
Google Play Rating
- * Fixed screenshots in the World Of Spectrum browser.
* Made states/screenshots deletion more reliable.
* Fixed state saves for file located on write-protected card.
* “Emulation | Color Palette” will retain the last set value.
* Added “Change Folder” option to the File Selector for jumping between folders.
* Reenabled ability to navigate through unreadable folders, unless it is root folder.
* Fixed hangup on exit where Java code waits for non-existent native thread.
Download & Instructions