Download Free OsmAnd+ – Offline Travel Maps & Navigation v3.3.6 OsmAnd Live-P2P APK released on 16 March 2019 | 10:24 pm by downloadapkgratis.com for Mobile phone or tablet with OS Adnroid.
P2P group has released an updated version of “OsmAnd+”.
Description: OsmAnd+ (OSM Automated Navigation Directions) is a map and navigation application with access to the free, worldwide, and high-quality OpenStreetMap (OSM) data. Enjoy voice and optical navigation, viewing POIs (points of interest), creating and managing GPX tracks, using contour lines visualization and altitude info, a choice between driving, cycling, pedestrian modes, OSM editing and much more.
OsmAnd+ is the paid application version. By buying it, you support the project, fund the development of new features, and receive the latest updates.
Some of the main features:
- Works online (fast) or offline (no roaming charges when you are abroad)
- Turn-by-turn voice guidance (recorded and synthesized voices)
- Optional lane guidance, street name display, and estimated time of arrival
- Supports intermediate points on your itinerary
- Automatic re-routing whenever you deviate from the route
- Search for places by address, by type (e.g.: restaurant, hotel, gas station, museum), or by geographical coordinates
- Display your position and orientation
- Optionally align the picture according to compass or your direction of motion
- Save your most important places as Favorites
- Display POIs (point of interests) around you
- Display specialized online tiles, satellite view (from Bing), different overlays like touring/navigation GPX tracks and additional layers with customizable transparency
- Optionally display place names in English, local, or phonetic spelling
Use OSM and Wikipedia Data
- High-quality information from the best collaborative projects of the world
- OSM data available per country or region
- Wikipedia POIs, great for sightseeing
- Unlimited free downloads, directly from the app
- Compact offline vector maps updated at least once a month
- Selection between complete region data and just road network (Example: All of Japan is 700 MB or 200 MB for the road network only)
- Optional automated day/night view switching
- Optional speed limit display, with reminder if you exceed it
- Optional speed-dependent zooming
- Share your location so that your friends can find you
Bicycle and Pedestrian Features
- Viewing foot, hiking, and bike paths, great for outdoor activities
- Special routing and display modes for bike and pedestrian
- Optional public transport stops (bus, tram, train) including line names
- Optional trip recording to local GPX file or online service
- Optional speed and altitude display
- Display of contour lines and hill-shading (via additional plugin)
Directly Contribute to OSM
- Report data bugs
- Upload GPX tracks to OSM directly from the app
- Add POIs and directly upload them to OSM (or later if offline)
- Optional trip recording also in background mode (while device is in sleep mode)
OsmAnd is open-source and actively being developed. Everyone can contribute to the application by reporting bugs, improving translations or coding new features. The project is in a lively state of continuous improvement by all these forms of developer and user interaction. The project progress also relies on financial contributions to fund coding and testing of new functionalities.