Download MediaChance Plugin Bridge v1.0.3-P2P full version released on 8 September 2018 | 9:15 pm by downloadapkgratis.com for windows PC.
P2P group has released an updated version of “MediaChance Plugin Bridge”. Plugin Bridge – Run 32-bit Plugins inside 64-bit Adobe Photoshop!
Description: Seamlessly run 32-bit Plug-ins such as KPT Collection inside modern 64-bit Adobe Photoshop. There are hundreds of 32-bit photoshop plugins that were never updated for 64-bit Adobe Photoshop ©. Now you can start using them again! The 32 to 64 Plugin Bridge allows you to run most old 32-bit plugins natively and directly from inside 64-bit Adobe Photoshop.
Safe space to run your 32-bit plug-ins
The Plugin Bridge runs the 32-bit plugins inside a safe memory space so an unsafely written plugin cannot crash Photoshop. Thanks to the Plugin Bridge it is actually much safer to run the 32-bit plugins inside the 64-bit Photoshop than it was inside 32-bit Photoshop.
How it works:
- The Plug-in Bridge installs as a 64-bit filter inside 64-bit Adobe Photoshop
- When the filter runs, it creates safe 32-bit memory space to prevent some rogue plugins from affecting Photoshop.
- In the Plugin bridge add any installed 32-bit plugins to the list. The plug-ins don’t need to be in any specific folder, the Plugin Bridge can use them where they are currently installed on your computer.
- Now just launch any of the added plug-ins from within the Plugin Bridge List. When you process the image in the Plug-in it will send it back to Photoshop like any other plug-in. It is that simple!
Current version Limitations:
- The Plugin Bridge works with standard RGB 8-bit/channel and grayscale image modes.
- Masks or Selections are not currently passed to the plugins (we will explore this option later).
- Majority of plugins will work, but some may not or may crash.
- Some old plugins may not be ready to work with large images and will return memory error.
- The Bridge can search for dependent DLLs in the same path where the 32-bit plugin is located
- Better plugin analysis when plug-in refuses to load and more error checking
- Remember last Search folder
The Plugin Bridge works inside many 64-bit hosts applications, including:
- All Adobe Photoshop CS versions (including CS6)
- Corel Painter 2017
- Affinity Photo