Downloadapkgratis.com – Download Gratis Phase Rummy 2: card game with 10 phases v1.5 released on 15 July 2019 | 10:26 am and this Phase Rummy 2: card game with 10 phases v1.5 Android by www.Downloadapkgratis.com A simplified version of popular ‘Liverpool Rummy’ card game with 10 phases.A variation of popular card game "Liverpool Rummy", similar to "Contract Rummy" or "Shanghai Rummy", with special cards and simplified rules.
The objective of the game is to be the first player to complete all 10 game phases with defined card sets. However, beware: it’s not easy to win on the highest difficulty level!
– Randomly generated or predefined phase goals
– Configurable number of players: 2-4
– Configurable game difficulty: 1-10
– Player score ranking
– Configurable game speed
– Clear UI design: NO music, NO irritating avatars!
– No online login required
To be the first player to complete all phases/contracts. In case of a tie, the player with the lowest score is the winner. A Joker card ‘*’ may be used to replace a number card and can also be used as any color to complete any phase.
Skip cards have only one purpose: to make another player lose their turn. To use it, give the card to the player you want to lose their turn.
Runs consist of 3 or more cards in numerical order. The cards do not have to be the same colors. Joker cards can be used to complete runs.
Sets consist of two or more cards of the same number. Sets can include numbers from any color.
When the player has finished his phase, the counting of the card points begins. For each additional card the player gets points.
When a round is over, the points of unplayed cards of all players are all given to the winner.
If several players have laid the last phase, then the player with the most points wins.
Cards from 1-10 count 5 points each
11-12 cards count 10 points each
Skip-cards count 15 points each
Jokers count 25 points each
Players draw a card from either the deck or the top of the discard pile at the beginning of their turn. At the end of their turn, they must discard a single card.
When you are able to fully meet the requirements of the phase, you may complete it. Additionally, you may play extra cards as you play the phase if they fit into the phase. For example, if you completed phase ‘2 sets of 3’ you could play three 4’s and three 6’s. You could play additional fours or sixes as part of your sets, but you could not add a different set.
After making a phase, players may “hit” onto other phases in play. The cards you add to the completed phases must fit into the phase, and you can only hit after your own phase is in play.
Ending the round:
Players end the round by playing all of the cards from their hand. The player who goes out first wins the hand and scores points from the remaining cards of other players. Players who completed their phase move on to the next phase. Any players who were unable to complete their phase during the round must attempt to complete it again during the next round.
*** Disclaimer ***
* The game is intended for an adult audience.
* The game does not offer "real money gambling" or an opportunity to win real money or prizes.
* Practice or success at social casino gaming does not imply future success at "real money gambling".Phase Rummy 2: card game with 10 phaseshttps://lh3.googleusercontent.com/7lf9OdeirHUlMkX1SWMt6esTmOZQOtmV3I79maPHX6aoyg-a-HhQbGsZsrZzBVff6cY=w200https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/jnEppJaBdPSWeBW3eCs6QNPAkK0wxRip7oSmx_9XCr-VKq-6sKISVIYMzkwG90QrRXg=w700https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=pbsoftworks.rummy2PB.SoftworksPB SoftworksCardCard1.5July 14, 20194.1 and up15.34M4.1Rated for 3+5,000 – 10,000– Better description of the scoring system.
– Some bug fixes734611367https://www.youtube.com/embed/FZYGCNgzYksDOWNLOAD APK